Saturday, May 04, 2024

CVS Shopping: 5/4/2024

I went to CVS this morning since I had ECB expiring after checking out the matched coupons from Southern Savers.  I recently signed back up for their extra care plus which is $5 per month.  You automatically receive a $10 ECB for the same month.  I had last months expiring today and then the upcoming $10 ECB for this month needing to be spent.  The extra care plus also saves you 20% on all of their CVS generic items and you receive free regular shipping on prescriptions.  I appreciate having some prescriptions delivered since it is one less thing to worry about and errand to run on the weekend.  I completed everything in one transaction for convenience this morning.  Today, I purchased from CVS:

Pantene x2
Always Infinity Pads x2
Coppertone x2
ALL

My total was $44.66.  However, I received $18.16 ECB back for the next trip which I will use soon.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails