Sunday, December 30, 2018

AHG PenPal: October-December 2018

This morning, I am getting caught up on blogging about Ashlyn's AHG PenPal.  The girls started writing each other in January 2018.  Check out their remaining letters below to each other.  I am missing Ashlyn's November letter she sent to Caroline.  I ran out of time to scan it because we were running behind on getting it into the mail. 

October 2018 Letter from Ashlyn:
Dear Caroline,
I am good.  There was a Halloween event in our neighborhood.  It was a Halloween event.  And we were getting lots of candy.  I was a mermaid for Halloween.  What were you for Halloween?  We got to ride on a horse carriage.  My face was painted.
Your PenPal,
Ashlyn Smith






October 2018 Letter from Caroline:
Dear Ashlyn,
How are you?  I am good.  Guess what?!  I got to be a flower girl!  And we got to dance!  My cousin Martin, Who is two, did a dance like side to side.  And I got to keep my basket!  Did you get to be a flower girl once?  So my dad is an engineer and I got to do the engineering badge.  Did you get to engineering?
Your PenPal,
Caroline





November 2018 Letter from Caroline:
Dear Ashlyn,
How are you?  I am good.  Our next meeting, we are going to pack shoe boxes for poor kids in other countries.  Guess What!  I am working on the Archery badge with my daddy!  I am going to Grandma's and Nana's houses for Thanksgiving!  Do you know how many Aunts and Uncles I have?  I have 20!  And I have 27 Cousins!  How many Aunts and Uncles and Cousins to you have?
Your PenPal,
Caroline




December 2018 Letter from Caroline:
Dear Ashlyn,
How are you?  I am good.  I am doing to my Grandma's and Nana's for Christmas.  After we open our presents we have a wrapping paper party!  We play in the wrapping paper, we make snow angels out of wrapping paper we have wrapping paper fights, and bury each other.  It is fun.  At AHG we made cards and ornaments for the people at the nursing home.  We will give them to the people when we go there.
Your PenPal,
Caroline
PS. Thank you for being my PenPal.
Merry Christmas and a happy New year!



Click the following -- AHG PenPal: December 2018 letter to read Ashlyn's letter to Caroline.


Click the following -- PenPal to read about all the PenPal letters Ashlyn has written and received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails