Friday, August 03, 2018

CVS Shopping: 8/3/2018


After Ashlyn and I finished at the Just Between Friends Consignment Shop, we stopped by CVS to pick up a few deals this evening.  I am trying to get back on track with my coupon shopping!


This is a great deal. Stock up! $6 ECB wyb (2) Venus or Gillette razor or refills, , limit 1

Gillette Venus Razor, 1 ct., $8.19
-$3 off Venus razor, excl disposables,, limit (2) like coupons, PG 07/29
-$3 off Venus razor, excl disposables,, limit (2) like coupons, PG 07/29
-$2 off 2 Venus razors (CVS Coupon)

$5 ECB wyb $15 Neutrogena Cosmetics, , limit 1

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Tint $17.29
-$5 off of $15 CVS Coupon
-40% off one item (CVS Coupon)

Crest Mouthwash $4.99
-$1 off Crest Manufacturer Coupon (CVS app)
-$1 off of $5 Mouthwash

Suave 2 for $6.00

********************************
Total Spent: $28.27
Received back $13 ECB
********************************

I completely forgot to hand the cashier my coupons for the Suave.  So I am going to check to see if Ashlyn "really" needed shampoo or not.  I may end up returning and re-purchasing on another transaction since I have a few other items I may pick up tomorrow afternoon.

Check out Southern Savers for the current CVS ads and coupon match ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails