Friday, December 23, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas

We went to our church's Christmas service yesterday evening. It sure was nice to see everyone and we had a great turnout! Our Pastor, Chris, said there was approximately 260 people there! More chairs had to be pulled for room for everyone. He was super excited especially since the church is considered a baby church since it just started officially meeting September 2011. All the kids at the service received electronic candles and were able to keep them. Jakob was sure excited and careful with his candle. I have volunteered to take pictures and different church events to record the history of our church! It will be neat to look back at them later.

It sure has been nice having the time off from school to visit with family and friends. I think my co-workers along with our students were really ready for the break! In January, I start my Masters Degree in Curriculum and Instruction at UNT. My plan is to take one class a semester for starters and slowly knock it out!

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails