Saturday, July 02, 2011

SwagBucks


Take a look below at the gift cards I have redeemed in 2011.  So far in 2011, I have earned $35 for Amazon.com and $20 for CVS.  I have started saving for CVS gift cards because I have started back up on my good coupon shopping and can use those as weekly challenges.  Since I am just beginning to use my 2nd CVS gift card, I'm currently saving for either a $25 CVS gift card or a different gift card.  There are a variety of gift card choices including StarBucks, Target, Home Depot, Southwest Airlines, and a few restaurants to just name a few.

Speaking of coupon shopping, they also have coupons you can print directly from SwagBucks!  It is powered through Coupons.com, so they are the exact same.  After the coupon is redeemed, you are supposed to receive 10 SwagBucks per coupon.  Seems interesting since it helps me in both ways (save money on the products I'm purchasing and at the same time earn points for free money!).  I started this in the beginning of May 2011, so I might see a few within the next month or two that were redeemed.


New to SwagBucks?
What in the world is this SwagBucks thing everybody is talking about?
That’s what I kept saying too, now it’s my absolute favorite thing. I had heard about it for months, but kept putting it off. Finally I started looking into it and signed up almost two years ago.
 
Swagbucks is an alternative to Googling, but the results are powered by Google. More importantly, you win Swagbucks by searching. You win Swagbucks just for doing something you already were doing anyway – searching the internet.
 
They start you off with free Swagbucks and then you WIN Swagbucks when you search online. After only a few searches the first day, I had already accumulated many Swagbucks. After a couple of weeks, I had earned enough to redeem! Yeah. The best part – you can turn them in for gift cards (or other items).
 
The way I look at it, this is FREE money they are giving me for choosing to “SwagBuck” something instead of “Google”.
 
Reminders:
  • Remember to get your 3 daily SwagBucks
    • Install the Toolbar
    • Vote on the Daily Polls
    • Check the Surveys.
  • Do random searches daily to win searches.  On average,  you can get 8-11 SwagBucks per day by doing daily searches.  Pick random topics, things in the news, to do your searches!  You will be surprised how quickly you will get your daily search.
SwagBucks sign up – click here

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails