Monday, June 27, 2011

Mailbox Monday 6/27

I received the email on Thursday, for my CVS Gift Card I redeemed through SwagBucks!  I currently have $4.30 remaining on my other CVS Gift Card that I received on June 2nd.  Overall, it was a pretty good week again of different free things in my mailbox.  My favorite is the Swiffer!

FREE:

  • Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo w/Coupon $1.00 OFF any Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo (EXP 08/01/11) from Target (unavailable now)
  • 2 Free Miracle Whip Samples from Kraft
  • Swiffer 360 Degrees from Proctor and Gamble
  • Parent Choice Wipes from Wal-Mart
  • Huggies Flushable Moist Wipes w/Coupon $2.00 OFF any Huggies Flushable Moist Wipes (EXP 12/31/11) from Wal-Mart
  • Kohl's $10 off $10 Coupon
  • Carter's 20% Coupon WYB $40 or more
  • Target Coupons
    • $2 OFF Avent bottle pack (EXP 10/29/11)
    • $1 OFF Aveeno Baby Toiletry Item (EXP 10/29/11)
    • 10% OFF Entire Purchase (EXP 10/16/11)

New to SwagBucks?  Check out more information here.

Search & Win

What did you get in your mailbox this week for FREE?  Come join us at A Frugal Friend.



Frugal Friend

    1 comment:

    1. I'm not having any luck at all finding products in our stores with the Cars2 Promotion codes on them.

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails