Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stanley, Flat Again!

  Stanley, Flat Again!Stanley, Flat Again! by Jeff Brown

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Jakob really enjoyed this book.  It was his first chapter book and I was really impressed in how well he comprehended it!  He could answer basic questions I asked throughout and even after we finished it!

View all my reviews >>

Since we started reading this book, Jakob also created a Flat Stanley.  We sent it to my brother, Randy, in California!  Then after Randy and Nikki got married, they took it with them on their honeymoon!  So Jakob is traveling all over the place and visiting some pretty neat places!  He might get to go on a trip with Jeff's grandparents if Flat Stanley returns in time!

Jakob's "Flat Stanley" on a Sam Houston statue in DC.

Jakob's "Flat Stanley" at the captial. The star he is on is the very center of DC.

Jakob's "Flat Stanley" at the Old Supreme Court.

Jakob's "Flat Stanley" in Nikki's tomato plants in California!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails