Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Tackle-It-Tuesday

Chores, chores, and more chores! I made a list of things I need to do today and tomorrow.   I need to get done with a reasonable amount before I will let myself scrapbook.  Since I just heard the dryer beep, I guess it means it's time to go switch laundry!
  • Call Orkin and schedule service - Technician coming out on Thursday
  • Call Cornerstone Dental and reschedule dentist appointment - Rescheduled dentist appointment for Wednesday.
  • Update SanDisk cards with more pictures for digital frames
  • Clean scrapbook desk
  • Clean bathrooms
  • Laundry
  • Dishes
  • Vacuum
  • Sew buttons back on Jeff's shorts
  • Sort/Purge old paperwork
  • Mop kitchen (I really hate to mop!)
UPATE 7/8/10: Well, I didn't get everything done on Tuesday and Wednesday.  I'm continuing to work on the list and figure I'll have it done by Friday!

2 comments:

  1. A clean scrapbook desk??? What is that???? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is clean for the moment before I start my next layout! My computer desk and scrapbook area are together and it was time to clear the clutter! It's looking much better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails