Saturday, February 13, 2010

February 13th: Target

Boy was I happy to check the Target section at Southern Savers before heading out to both stores.  It worked out to be a much better deal to pick up this deal above at Target!!

Gillette Fusion Manual Razor, $6.99
Venus Embrace Razor, $6.99
$5 gift card wyb (2) Razors
-$4 off Gillette Fusion PG 2/7
(buy 2, use 2, makes it 49¢ ea)
-$2 off Venus Razors PG 2/7
 
Olay Body Wash, 18 or 23.6oz $5.49 
Free Olay Body Wash wyb Venus Razor PG 2/7

************************************************
Total Before Savings and Coupons: $35.70
Total Spent: $6.67
Total Saved: $29.03 or 81%

Get Back: $5.00 Gift Card
************************************************

I also picked up many other items on my 2nd transaction.  I split it into 2 transactions so I could take advantage of the $5 gift card today.  We had a variety of items on the 2nd transaction including groceries, household items, school supplies, and personal care.  I picked up some freebie items (some were $0.20 after coupons) after reading about the items on Southern Savers.  Overall, we saved $41.26 (including the $5 gift card) or 37%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails