Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pop-Tarts on sale at Target


Okay, so Jeff and I hardly buy Pop-Tarts for the boys anymore because they would eat them like candy. However, they are on sale at Target this week. Between coupons, in store coupons, and the sale price...I decided I should stock up since summer was coming and they would make easy snacks.

Pop Tarts 12ct $2.33 ea
Buy (5) get $5 Gift Card
-$1/2 Pop Tarts RP 4/05
-.50/1 Pop Tarts Target printable
(Buy 5, use (2) -$1/2 and (5) -.50/1 makes it 0.43¢ ea after gift cards)

Oh, the cashier was unsure if I could use all 5 of the Target coupons. She called a manager to make sure and he verified I could as long as I had the items to match the coupons! I was so excited to hear those words coming from one of the managers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails