Saturday, March 21, 2009

Coordinates Collections May 2009 Kits & Addons

Jamie from Coordinates Collections has posted previews of the May 2009 kits and extra addons on her blog! They look lovely!

KIT 1 includes products from Scribble Scrabble, Sassafras Lass, My Minds Eye, Pink Paislee, a fun Daisy Bucket bird stamp and Prima:

KIT 2 includes products from Little Yellow Bicycle, SEI, My Minds Eye, Jillybean Soup, and Buttons Galore:I think I really love Kit 2. The colors are so bright and cheerful. There is a contest to name the 2 kits over at the forum. If you think of names, you can post them at the CC Forum! These May kits and addons will be available for preorder for non-subscribers and selection by subscribers on April 1 at 10 am MST. The May kits will ship May 8-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails